Help Provide Masks for Abortion Providers
Help us collect 400 face masks for abortion providers
& reproductive healthcare workers in Colorado.
1. SIGN UP to make masks by filling out our quick form below*
🌟DONATE to fund mask purchases here >> 🌟
2. If you’re making a mask, follow the instructions provided below to ensure you’re creating a mask that’s appropriate for a healthcare environment
3. Share pictures of your masks on social media with the hashtag #KeepAbortionSafe #AbortionIsEssential !
*This form is necessary to ensure the safety of our abortion healthcare providers, and to determine which clinic your mask(s) will go to. Your information will never be shared or stored.
Fill Out Our Quick Form
You’ll be sent information on where to deliver your masks.
Step 2 – Make Your Mask
All Masks Should Have:
1. Two layers of closed weave fabric
2. Pocket for removable filter
3. Flexible nose clip (pipe cleaners work well)
4. Comfortable and secure ties (this can be bias tape, elastic, or even cut from t-shirts)
Body & Lining:
- – 100% cotton is required for body and lining fabric
- – Body: tight weave-like quilting fabric, duck canvas or denim
- – Lining: tight weave cotton like quilting fabric or cotton flannel
- – ¼” elastic or elastic cord is easiest
- – Fabric straps sewn into each corner work as well, and may hold up better after repeat laundering